KORONA RESIDENCE is a contemporary residential project located in the centre of Limassol, in a very quiet neighbourhood, very close to all amenities and main arteries of the town. With its modern design and high quality materials chosen both externally and internally, will provide the habitants with practicality, comfort and high standard of living, all these in the heart of Limassol.
Its precise location has been carefully picked in order to provide all the benefits of a ‘city centre’ way of living, but at the same time offer tranquillity to the residents.
The development’s location is 50m off Ayia Zoni street, in Archimidous str, offering easy access to Makarios Avenue, the city centre shopping area, government offices, banks, public and private schools, clinics, shops, restaurants etc. Access to the sea side road and Limassol Marina is only a 3 minutes drive.
- Five floors building
- One 2 bedroom and one 3 bedroom apt from first to forth floor
- One 3/4 bedroom penthouse with roof garden
- 2 bedroom apts 88 sm plus 20 sm covered balcony
- 3 bedroom apts 118 sm plus 25 sm covered balcony
- Plus one parking space and one storage room per apt
- Commencing November 2023 with delivery April 2025
- VRV provision
- garden / playground
- C/H provision
- high quality kitchen/wardrobes
- Remote controlled Gated enrty / video phones
- high quality floorings/tiles
- Cctv in parking area
- Electric car charging points per apt
- High quality Aluminium frames
- Energy type A building
- High ceilings
- Parking and storage per apt
Architect: HSC ARCHITECTS LLC
Civil Engineer: Loizou & Shiamtanis Civil Engineers Ltd
Mechanical and Electrical Engineer: Michalis Gregoriou Consultant Engineers Ltd
Quantity Surveyor: WorkTeam Management Ltd
Architectural Visualizations: CK exposi3d Ltd
The above 3d images represent artist’s impression and do not constitute a legal obligation for the developer to deliver the apartments exactly as shown in the 3d images.
Please see specifications section in order to identify which features of the apartments are clearly declared as optional.